2.4.1 - Unreleased¶
2.4.0 - September 1, 2014¶
- Use pyramid_sqlalchemy instead of s4u.sqlalchemy.
2.3.2 - May 2, 2014¶
- Fix error in image scaling: open source image in read-mode, not write mode.
2.3.1 - April 30, 2014¶
- Swallow errors when trying to delete a missing file.
2.3.0 - December 20, 2013¶
- Add support for Python 3
2.2.0 - December 5, 2013¶
- Add API to initialise filesystem paths.
2.1.0 - November 29, 2013¶
- Add a delete method to the Image class.
- Add a replace_content method to the Image class, which can be used to modify the image.
- Fix URL for pyramid documentation.
- Use tempfile.gettempdir() to get the
temporary directory for tests instead of hardcoding
2.0.1 - January 8, 2013¶
- First public release.
2.0 - September 14, 2012¶
- Add a new URL column to images and extend API to support remote images.
- Use Pillow instead of PIL.
2.0a3 - August 3, 2012¶
- Fix bug in image scale generation which ignored the whitespace option. Thanks to Jason for catching this.
2.0a2 - August 3, 2012¶
- Fix error in storing image scale parameters.
2.0a1 - August 3, 2012¶
- Add option to remove whitespace surrounding an image.
1.4 - February 28, 2012¶
- Add support for hosting images via a separate URL.
1.3 - November 30, 2011¶
- Add a better index for index for the image scale table.
1.2 - October 14, 2011¶
- Add support for s4u.upgrade: add an upgrade step to create the image directories.
- Only use 16 top-level directories; 256 was a bit too much.
1.1 - September 28, 2011¶
- Move minimal image data to s4u.image.testing to promote reuse by other packages.
- Register a static view for Pyramid to serve image data.
1.0 - August 8, 2011¶
- First version.